Welcome to the HCN Showroom! Here you will find some of the best examples of how our work benefits the Latino community.
“Sintomas Post Cáncer” Radio PSA urging Cancer Survivors to call LIVESTRONG for resources and support.
Farmworker Justice – HIV/AIDS Awareness & HIV Testing
“Hazte La Prueba / Get Tested” Radio PSA Call-to-action for all sexually active men to get tested for HIV.
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) HIV/AIDS – Act Against AIDS
“National Latino AIDS Awareness Day” Radio PSA NASA astronaut Jose Hernandez encourages Latinos to get tested for HIV and “Act Against AIDS”.
American Heart Association (AHA) – Conozca Su Corazon / Pase La Voz Heart Healthy Campaign
“No juegues con tu corazon / Don’t Mess with Your Heart” Radio PSA Father and toddler son talk about his heart and receive advice on heart healthy tips.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Seatbelt Safety
Calle 13’s “Dale” Grammy-winning reggaeton stars Calle 13 play off their hit song to engage Hispanic men 18-34 in wearing their seatbelts.
US Department of Transportation – National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) – Impaired Driving
Don Omar’s “Danza Kuduro” Grammy-nominated reggaeton star Don Omar speaks to target Hispanic men 18-34 audiences about repercussions of driving drunk.
USCIS Naturalization Process
USCIS – U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) national campaign to promote the benefits of becoming a naturalized U.S. Citizen.
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service (CMS) the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
CMS – The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) national campaign for child healthcare insurance coverage.
Federal Communications Comission Digital TV Conversion
FCC Digital TV – Federal Communications Commission (FCC) national campaign for digital TV conversion.
IRS Earned Income Tax Credit
EITC – The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) national campaign for Earned Income Tax Credit awareness.
- LIVESTRONG – SurvivorCare
“Superando los Obstaculos Financeiros que llegan con el cancer” Part 1 of an eight -part “Telenovela” series highlighting cancer survivors and their experiences with LIVESTRONG’s SurvivorCare services in supporting them through physical, financial, emotio
- Department of Justice –Project Safe Childhood TV PSA
“Depredadores en internet / Predators on the Internet” TV PSA alerting parents that children face real world dangers online.
- US Department of Justice – Project Safe Childhood Campaign
“The Truth Behind the Screen” Short Film dramatization of a teen girl at risk of becoming a victim of an online predator.
- US Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) – Click It or Ticket
“Silent Advice” TV Ad targeting Spanish-speaking men 18-34 about the repercussions of not wearing seatbelts and pulling off “fakies”.
- US Department of Justice’s Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) – Human Trafficking Awareness Campaign
“It Can Happen Anywhere” TV PSA depicting human trafficking via forced labor and sex work, which can be happening on your own block.
- New Mexico Coalition Against Domestic Violence – Domestic Violence Campaign
“Cambia el estatus / Change the Status” Web-based digital video dramatizing social media profiles of perpetrators and victims of domestic violence.
- Crisis Center of Northern New Mexico – Domestic Violence Campaign
“Atraves de sus ojos / Through Their Eyes” Short film about the affects of domestic violence on children.
- Catholic Charities Housing Services – Sustainable Homeownership Campaign
“Casa nueva vida” Video clip of a three-part “Telenovela” series about new homeownership and fraud prevention.
- National Council of La Raza – Social Security Youth Awareness Initiative
“Social Security Video Quiz” Video clip of an online interactive quiz for youth on facts about Social Security.
- EFA La Epilepsia es mas comun de lo que Piensas
Epilepsy Foundation of America Spanish language YouTube Channel
- LIVESTRONG – SurvivorCare
“Habla con tu familia acerca de cancer” Part 5 of an eight -part “Telenovela” series highlighting cancer survivors and their experiences with LIVESTRONG’s SurvivorCare services in supporting them through physical, financial, emotional and workplace issues
- NCLR Social Security Youth Video Quiz
National Council of La Raza
- USFS SCC Get The Green Contest website
US Forest Service, Southern California Consortium “Get The Green” youth contest
- Catholic Charities Housing Services (CCHS) Brochure
Sustainable homeownership and foreclosure prevention awareness campaign
- Crisis Center of Northern New Mexico (CCNNM) Print Ad
Domestic violence awareness print ad highlighting negative effects on children.
- Housing Initiative Partnership (HIP) backlit diorama
DC Metro System ad for an anti-foreclosure and sustainable homeownership campaign driving Latino homeowners to call HIP’s helpline.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Print Ad
Targeting Latina mothers about benefits of the Earned Income Tax Credit.
- New Mexico Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NMCADV) Mall Ad
Table Tent and Easel Print ads in placed in malls for the “Cambia el Estatus” (Change the Status) domestic violence awareness campaign.