Hispanic Communications Network (HCN) is a unique hybrid social marketing and media organization that goes beyond translations and traditional advertising. We develop multiplatform communications solutions that reach millions of US Latinos to improve their quality of life.
HCN’s award-winning team works with mission-oriented clients and partners – including government agencies, nonprofit organizations, trade associations, private foundations and socially responsible businesses – to provide relevant information and resources to Latino markets. By combining the power of popular media together with grassroots marketing outreach efforts, HCN’s comprehensive “in the air” and “on the ground” communications solutions connect target Latino audiences to our clients’ messages around issues of health, the environment, homeownership, financial literacy, immigration, civic participation and education, to name a few.
On the media side, HCN serves as the leading producer and syndicator of educational and informational content for Spanish-language media in the US. HCN’s national media networks provide our clients and partners built-in platforms to reach millions of Latinos on a regular basis by incorporating client messaging into our syndicated content.
- National Affiliate Radio Network: 270+ Spanish-Language Radio Stations
- Integrated Marketing Strategies (Spanish & English)
- Radio Production, Distribution & Placement
- Video/Television Production, Distribution & Placement
- Digital and Social Media
- Out-of-Home / Outdoor Advertising
- Media Relations: Earned Media and Media Tours
- Grassroots Outreach and Partnerships