Client Engagement Associate
Work with Hispanic Communications Network, the largest producer and syndicator of social impact media serving Latinos in the US (www.hcnmedia.com and www.laredhispana.org) – to secure funding to underwrite their social justice, health and environmental media programming and multimedia campaigns.
- Work with HCN’s Washington, DC based CEO and its Los Angeles based Chairman to secure new contracts or grants, and meet HCN’s multimillion dollar annual revenue target
- Research and identify funding opportunities for Hispanic public awareness and education campaigns with federal government, nonprofits, PR Firms or Ad Agencies.
- Qualify, initiate and maintain relationships with prospective clients and partners leading to new business
- Fill sales pipeline with new contracts and grants proposals
- Meet personal and team quarterly and annual financial targets
- Daily- Review Grants.Gov, Fed Biz Ops for federal opportunities.
- Deliver daily reports with to CEO with cc to Chair on new opportunities, solicitations and RFPs
- Use online research strategies and federal procurement tools, & industry trade publications to track upcoming opportunities.
- Qualify new business prospects and partners
- Pitch company services and unique value proposition via cold calls/email/in-person
- Secure initial meetings for either CEO or Chair with qualified high-level prospects
- Formulate pitch strategies including preparation of marketing materials and ways to maintain contact with new prospect relations
- Track down hard-to-find contact information for key decision-makers
- Develop proposals and grants, including writing how HCN will help potential funders better serve the U.S. Hispanic population.
- Develop budgets for each proposal.
- Maintain client relations database to document and track activity with leads
Minimum Requirements – Skills/Knowledge/Traits
- Desire to meet potential sponsors and funders and help them see how supporting HCN will benefit the community and meet their professional goals.
- Experience with a sales/client relationships management database
- Well organized and solid time manager. Ability to meet fast deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills. Excellent telephone skills.
- Resourceful with creative solutions
Applicants must submit a detailed letter of interest, resume, salary history and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and must write “Client Engagement Associate” in the subject line. In your letter, please also indicate where you learned of this opportunity.