Multimedia Producer – Bilingual/Bicultural
Hispanic Communications Network (HCN) seeks a talented multimedia producer to lead our creative team with fresh approaches that hook US Latino audiences into our clients’ social justice campaigns, and generate positive audience responses that improve quality of life.
- HCN is the largest producer and syndicator of educational & empowerment media content serving Latinos in the US.
- Each week we produce and distribute dozens of Spanish-language radio vignettes, call in talk shows, digital and social content, print and graphic design elements to media outlets in 60 markets nationwide.
- We’re looking for you — our bilingual/bicultural Multimedia Producer — to script, storyboard, shoot and produce video, audio, graphic design and print materials that inspire positive social change among the fastest growing population in the country.
- Proficient in video, audio, digital and social media content production. Print also an occasional plus.
- Manage a small creative team of employees and subcontractors, and lead by example.
- Skilled to produce content by yourself and/or with a small team of creative writers, engineers and editors.
- Balance out the needs of our mission-driven government (CDC, EPA), nonprofit, and foundation clients — with recommendations based on your communications and marketing expertise to achieve qualitative/quantitive results that achieve clients’ goals.
- Develop and maintain multiple project timelines to deliver multimedia products that are high quality, on-task and on-budget.
- Compassionate about building greater equity for Latino communities in arenas of health education, financial literacy, immigration, civic participation and environment.
TO APPLY: Send a detailed letter of interest, resume, salary history and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org IMPORTANT: Put “Multimedia Producer” in the subject line.